-
April 28th, 2005, 04:28 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I was thinking that the brunette boy bitty twin would make a good William, as in Felicity's little brother. I think William's hair is kind of reddish but since there are only 2 kinds of bitty twins it was pretty close, if he got some breeches and a vest(think the picture in Happy B-day Felicity with Posie)
Also, the blond, blue-eyed bitty baby would make a good Britta for Kirsten. If they made a set of dark-skined twins, the girl would make a good Esther too. Too bad I can't sew to make them outfits.
Hallie the HSH doll could even be Nan with the right clothes. And if their hair was done right, Logan could be Bridget and Gwen could be Jenny. I know it's a stretch but that's why we have our dolls, for imagination, right!
What do you all think? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks